Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dan's Airplanes

When Heidi asked me to be the guest blogger for Heidi's Mountain Cottage, I had to think real hard about a craft I was good at.

Then I remembered I was always good at making paper airplanes.  My grandparents went to church an awful lot, and came home each time with a bulletin.  I always remember going to their home and making paper airplanes out of these bulletins.  The goal was to make a plane that flew well enough to get stuck in the rafters in their garage.
I've never made a paper airplane with a bone folder, until tonight

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Dan! That's a really nice, green airplane! Fancy paper, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Dan, your grandparents were able to read their church bulletin "before" you made paper airplanes out of them! And, by the looks of the photo, you had lots of practice in making those airplanes!

    ReplyDelete